Monday 13 July 2015

Ivan Basso Leaves Tour De France





Ivan Basso is an Italian professional road bicycle racer who is currently racing with UCI ProTeam. Ivan Basso is quitting the Tour de France after revealing that he has testicular cancer.


The 37 year old previously served a two year doping ban and now he is heading back to Italy for treatment. Ivan Basso had to say this before he left:

“Unfortunately I have a bad announcement to give to you guys,” 

“In stage number five I had a really small crash and on the crash I touched my testicle on the saddle.

“For a few days I felt a small pain. Yesterday [Sunday] our doctor spoke with the doctor of the Tour and we decided to go to make a special analysis to the hospital.

“The examination gave me bad news: I have a small cancer in the left testicle.

Guys, show your support to Ivan basso and tweet what do you think about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment