Friday 14 August 2015

Adama Traore Signed For Aston Villa

The deal has been signed today,Adama Traore from Barcelona transferring to Aston Villa.


Aston Traore born in Barcelona said,

"It’s an honour for me to come here. It’s a club that showed interest in me from the first moment and made me feel important in terms of their project.

I have spoken to the manager and have a very good impression of him and what he wants from me. All this have made this club my top attraction.

I would also like to express my gratitude to everyone at FC Barcelona for helping me develop as a player and as a person."


Villa Released the statement on Friday and the transfer cost could rise from an initial €10m to €12m.

He is now switching to Premier league from Liga BBVA,The 19 years old played for Barcelona side from 2013-2015 appeared in 4 matched  and scored one goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment