Tuesday 18 August 2015

Now #MODI brings his fire Back @ Bihar

#ModiInBihar

Click on the Tweet above to Directly join in Discussion



Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India has become a trusted well wisher for the country after a long back the Indian country has seen. He has been very busy visiting other countries and making Big corporate Head's around the world to invest in India.

Today on his To-do List was to visit to Bihar to inaugurate 62,000 Crore Road Projects . 

See Also : #Modi 2 Day Visit to Dubai

The subjects which Modi furnished during the Meet in highlights are:

  • Nitish did not utilize the Funds given for the development of Bihar
  • I cannot stop myself from helping people when i see them suffering
  • The people of Bihar need live under the Government that they can trust.
  • I am coming from a programme at Arrah.
  • In this election, it is very clear which way the wind is blowing in Bihar.
  • The people of Bihar are unstoppable. I salute them.
  • There was a flood in Kosi. 35 lakh families were destroyed.
  • No matter how far Gujarat is, we should stand by the people of Gujarat. And in that hour of need, the people of Gujarat stood by you.
  • A person's arrogance hurts very deeply.
  • If someone launches a personal attack on me, I never comment about them in public.
  • But when because of arrogance, the pain of the people is toyed with, I can't stop myself.
  • And I want to say this about the days of the floods.
  • The people of Gujarat, with their hard-earned money, had sent a cheque of Rs. 5 crore.
  • Tell me is Jayaprakash Narayan the pride, the life of our nation or not?
  • Has he made Bihar proud or not?
  • Do you remember who had locked him in jail?
  • Congress. Indira Gandhi had locked Jayaprakash Narayan in jail.
  • When JP got out of jail, they couldn't save him.
  • Who is responsible for the death of JP?
  • These people of Congress.


Do You love the MODI Government? Share your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment