Sunday 26 July 2015

#Daniel Ricciardo on Hungarian Grand Prix





Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian racing driver who is currently competing in Formula One for Infiniti Red Bull Racing. He won the British Formula Three Championship in 2009.

Vettel of Ferrari qualified ahead of Ricciardo in third place Saturday behind defending champion Briton Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg

The Australian racer is confident about winning the race. Renault has conquered the reliability problem of its Formula 1 engine, he said:

"I think Ferrari were a long way off the pace yesterday, in low and high fuel, so it's really hard to assess where they are."

"Obviously they showed a lot more speed today, but our long run-pace yesterday was pretty handy so I`m confident we can nail them tomorrow. I think the race will be strong for us."

The big-smiling Aussie added that he was pleased to equal his best starting positions of the season in Malaysia and Monaco.


"It was really close and I thought the lap was good enough, I was expecting my engineer to say I'd got into the top three, but it was half a tenth to Seb... Now, let's see."

So, join in the discussion in Twitter about Daniel Ricciardo.


No comments:

Post a Comment